Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Long Walk

My husband and I walk to everywhere. Last weekend we decided to go for a shopping.
That's how far we went. (we did walk both ways) Website says the showing route is 5.3 km one way. That wasn't the one we took, we walked on mostly side street. Looking at different houses/streets. We went to small mall on Dufferin and Dupon first and after that went to Dufferin Mall. It sure was a long walk. We slept very well that night.
I have lots of shoes considering I just moved here. But I wear comfortable running shoes or short boots most of the time. I only wear nice shoes when I'm sure I use subway/street car.
I think, I don't need to join the gym.


View Larger Map

2 comments:

Andrea said...

There's a mall at Dufferin and Dupont? Interesting... I've never been past the Sobey's at Dupont and Shaw. Perhaps if it warms up again, I will explore Dupont some more! That street intrigues me for some reason.

Atsuko said...

You are not missing anything. Really... I don't think I would ever go there again... very very shady... :( I do like around Dupon very much though. I guess not East of Dufferin...