Today, we went to MEC's gear swap. We got there about 10am and it was already a long line up. (it was between 11am to 1pm) Some good deals. I was looking for a pair of shoes for winter. I found two pairs, one is very good deal winter boots, but still bit expensive and I wasn't sure I like them or not. The other pair I liked but they only have size 8, bit too big. I bought a second hand hoodies for $5. Hubby got some climbing gear. I was in a "I wanna buy shoes" mood, so we went to Winners on Front st. I guess we like Winners. Well, at least I love Winners.
My mom sent me a box which is full of my winter clothes. It hasn't arrived here yet. So I don't really have winter clothes. Till I get the box, layering clothes...
4 comments:
Hello,Nanakusa! It must be cold at this time of the year in Canada, even if you are not so sensitive to cold. Hold on!! Mambo
Hi ya! Thanks for the notice. As you said, cute boots! I've totally forgotten a sense of winter...
winners is no , Uniqlo . but winners is the closest thing i have seen in Canada.
Hey hey,
Mambo-chan!
it's not very cold yet in TO. Around 10 high 1 low. Don't think it would snow anytime soon.
Kayoko-san!
enjoy "no winter" weather... it's less than 6 months till you go home eh?
Anonymous...
(doing "I'm watching you!" pose)
I know who you are... :)
Post a Comment