Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sloan




We meet up with Carol this afternoon to see Sloan. It was part of the Grey Cup festival. Sloan is the fisrt Canadian band I really liked. I've known Carol since I became their fan... so over 10 years. We've been going to see them play whenever I was in city. Now we can go pretty much every time together.

I knew what the Grey Cup is, but didn't know it's a big deal like this. As I write this, Kevin is at the Rogers center watching the game. Well, not because he's the fan. It's work.
Lenny Kravitz will be playing at the half time show.


Last night, Kevin and I went to see Cavalcade of Lights at the city hall. Even it's cold outside, there's always something to see/do.

2 comments:

carol said...

The show was a lot of fun! I hope our next Sloan show will be indoors ;)

Atsuko said...

Yes, it was fun but freezing cold!
See you soon eh?