Those 3 seem very continuous. Thanksgiving in early October, Halloween in end of October and now everything is Christmasy. My husband has been asking me "what do you want for Christmas?" once in few days. I've been in Canada during this time of the year once before, but back then I didn't have a family here. Now I have a husband, father in law, sisters in law, nephews, niece, family frineds etc... I don't know what I would be doing for Christmas. We haven't discussed it yet. K might be working. Though I should start thinking what to get for those people. I see "now is the great time to start Christmas shopping!" on the news almost every single day. One thing I don't want to do is last minutes Christmas shopping which I suspect K has been doing all those years. But also he's always very busy in Dec. Anways I kinda know what I want for Christmas. I wonder what K wants for Christmas... (I can think of million things which he needs...)

My latest creation.
It's kinda small for me. I should use different yarn and hook.
Also I need to find a ribbon to put above the single crochet.
5 comments:
I can't read your text...only the picture.why??? My computer has a problem??
maybe different font?
can you read this comment???
Now,it's OK! Thanks.
Me,again.
I guess Christmas presents in Canada must be like "Otoshidama" in Japan.
That makes me sick...
At least otoshidama, you don't need to think about that to give!!!
Post a Comment