I noticed some apples were sitting in the kitchen for a while, so I decided to bake Rough apple galette. It turned out ok, but! those apples are super sour.
Growing up in Japan, for me apples are supposed to be sweet with hint of sourness. Not like SOUR period. I usually don't buy very shiny kinds. I guess I wasn't really paying attention last time. Crust part is flaky and pretty good though. Oh well...
Yesterday my house was freezing cold. We can't control the heater so I wore lots of clothes. Maybe because of that I don't feel very good today...
2 comments:
I didn't know that you can cook(and knit) so good! It looks so yummy!
Thanks!
Since I don't need to do anything else but house stuff, I take them seriously! haha (kidding, I hate cleaning)As long as I know what to make, I like cooking.
I used to bake/crochet knit sometime when I was in Japan too.
Post a Comment