Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick sick sick

I was sick for about a week. After the last post, I got really sick. Fever and running nose/stuffed nose... cough, sneeze... I had everything.
I've been feeling better last few days. And I started to go outside.
On Friday, we went to see the new place again. Cuz we didn't remember much about the place... haha
It's not a big place though it would be big enough for a while. They are going to paint, re-glaze the tub and clean the place before we move in. We are planning to move there on 30th. Booked a truck. So I guess I need to drive that day. (only at the rental truck parking lot since we booked the truck under my name) ... We've been thinking either we should get a car or not. The parking space at the new place doesn't cost much. (actually very cheap) But insurance and all other cost to own a car making us think over and over again. There's always a car sharing thing. We might do that when my mom arrive from Japan in Aug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

引越し楽しみだけど、大変だね。
kevinに頑張ってもらわねば(!?)
薬のんだ?くれぐれもお大事に・・・

Atsuko said...

こっちの妊娠中でも大丈夫な熱さましは飲んだけど、病院とかはいかなかったよ。
うちの助産師さんは「普段、風邪引いただけで病院いく?いかないならいく必要ない」って言ってた・・・確かに風邪引いても病院行かないし私は実は薬も飲まない。今回は長引くと嫌なので熱さまし飲んだけど、本当は薬飲むの嫌いですー。
息子くん元気ですかー?ジェフとめぐみのとこの娘ちゃん、もう立つようになったらしい!